Alot of people ask, how to invite all of your friends to an event, to like their page, etc. on facebook. Well after some scouring on the internet, here’s the current solution that I’ve come up with for the newest version of facebook:
Manual – Step by Step:
- Open the page in facebook that you would like to invite everybody to.
- Select “+Select Guests to Invite”
- Scroll aaaaaallllll the way down to the bottom of the selection window to make sure you’ve passed your very last friend on the selection window you would like to use
- Enter this script into the browser window:
- Wait a few minutes, depending on how many riends you have this could take a little bit.
- Voila friends are selected! click send and you’re all set!
Depending on the browser, this may or may not work for you… I know that using the newest version of firefox (v7.0 at the time of this writing, aka Firefox 5) doesnt seem to allow it, but i found another way around that if you’re using firefox and don’t mind getting your fingers dirty for a quick and easy fix to do it quick, every time.
- In firefox, go to tools>add-ons
- search for and install greasemonkey
- restart firefox
- then go to this link: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/43682 and install the script (Facebook Invites)
- restart firefox again
- go to the page you would like to invite you friends to, and click “+Select Guests to Invite”
- You should see a new overlay on your page: